<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1013648195912493606?origin\x3dhttp://dinah-t13.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Basic Courtesy♥

DINAH BEE
ANDERSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC
17 Years Old
Loves crapping
Your profile here.

♥Cravings♥

dance,dance,dance
Your wishlist here

♥Rantages♥

JUMPER!

♥Run-aways♥

.JAY-R.
Girlfriend.
Brothers.
Your links here!

♥Credits♥

Designer: JAY-R






NOW AND FOREVER

♥♥A-D-I-N-A♥♥

Friday, April 25, 2008


WOW!
Was that it? Unbelievable! I have a blog!
Haha! After all the dissing and making fun of people with boring lives such that they have to blog about it to an unknown audience, I created a blog of my own... (in your face,Dinah!)

Hey, I do read blogs to, but usually ones with lotsa pictures in it, or those people whom know are UBER interesting and I don' mind reading. Well here I am, kick starting my first LMS(Life Management Skills) project.

Guys, help me out here, I'm a total amateur at this.
ENJOY!

Labels:



♥adina♥