One word, Adam Sandler.
I don't really have any issues with my temper, thank god for that. My Dad broke my brother's nose before during one of their 'sparring sessions'. My mum seasonally breaks furniture in the house and makes us clear it up. She claims its because we don't do any work around the house. My brother got into countless amount of trouble when he was in school to the extent that he almost got expelled. And then there's me. Haha! i haven't got into any major trouble recently in the past 16 years of my life. I have angered people alot, i know, and i'm sorry............NOT!
My trade secret? smyle.
This smile of mine has brought me places yo! It has won me extra marks that made me pass my tests, extra food at no extra charge, free gifts and yada yada. I smile at any/every occasion. Yep, even when I'm angry.
Sometimes I think that I have trouble expressing my 'ugly side'. I'm not used to throwing my temper around. I mean is it fair to others who have really nothing to do with my problems? Would they want to have such a self-centered friend? sad right!
Once though, I vaguely remember how I got angry with my brother and my mum for ganging up against me. Even so, all I could do was slam my room door, kick the cupboard a little, and huddle between my knees, sobbing in pain!
That's my anger experience! All I can hope for is that the smile continues to work magic so that I don't have to get angry all my life!
♥adina♥